Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Just for you card

Hello and welcome back to my NEW blog! Yay!! I'm so glad
you're here to see more fun projects of mine.  Don't forget to
subscribe and become a follower of my blog so you won't
miss a thing! :)
Today I have another project using the


 
I created an A2 size card, the card base is
cut down to 4-1/4x8-1/2 and scored at 5-1/2.

The second layer is a color pear sheet from the

The last top layer is
cut down to 4x5 and I did all my stamping here.
I masked off the center of the sheet with blue
 painters tape sized at 2 x 4. 
Once I added my painters tape
mask I began to stamp all of my
flower images around the tape
mask.  Once I was done stamping I removed
the mask and that gave me a nice clean 2x4 inch
block to stamp my sentiment.
I also add some AWESOME
the CTMH shimmer tape is so beautiful,
it gives any project a beautiful sparkle.


Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love if
you become a follower and subscribe to my blog.
I will be post some more FUN and
great scrapbooking and card-making projects.
Happy Crafting !!


Close To My Heart Materials Used:








 




No comments:

Post a Comment