Friday, November 14, 2014

Rest, Relax, Repeat card

 Hi and welcome to my NEW BLOG!! I'm rockin n rolling
with some great projects. LOL!! :)
Today I created a card using the Artfully sent cartridge,
I have to say this cartridge ROCKS!! these cards
are so simple and easy to assemble.

This card is on page 17 and cut at 7" 
Continue reading below to see how I put this
card together.

I added clear wink of stella to the rain drops and flower

Behind the rain drops I used a piece of
Here is how the card looked on the mat, cut out perfect! 
To get the flower yellow I cut out the card twice and
just trimmed the flower out and glued it on.  I used
CG2 specturm noir marks to color the stem green.
Behind the saying I added a piece of yellow paper.

Thank You for stopping by my blog.
Don't forget to subscribe and become
a follower so you won't miss some
great scrapbooking and card-making
project insipration.

Close To My Heart Materials Used?



 



No comments:

Post a Comment